- The curriculum incorporates coeducational thinking and the most effective pedagogical practices. The curriculum has been designed in accordance with National Curriculum Framework (NCF).
- Orchid English School follows the Sate Board Curriculum.
- Holistic approach
- Integration of co- scholastic activities
- Activity based learning
- Focus on life skill development
- CCE based Evaluation
Creating Global Indian Citizens
Recognizing the fact that schools need to play a proactive role in nurturing & developing personalities & preparing the students as global citizens with a strong grounding in Indian Value System,
Orchid English School aim for :
- Facilities to develop congnitive, Psychomotor, and affective skills.
- Proficient & confident communication ability for each & every student.
- Inculcating sports , exercises as a discipline for physical fitness throughout the life for each student.
- Improvement of memory and IQ, mental , physical and spiritual well being, awareness & growth with intensive yoga and meditation for each student.
- Instilling Indian culture & values for each student, not to learn all this as History and Geography but learn to apply it if needed.
- Developing personality traits and positive attitude required for success.
- Developing scientific temper
- Open and easily available of reading materials.
- Adequate and fully equipped library with reference books, magazines, periodicals.
- Seperate seating arrangements for reading to staff and students.
- Comfortable airy and ventilated serene environment for study.
- Approximately 4,000 plus books composing of stories, comics, literature of various ages.
- Timely scheduled library periods.
- Provision for issuing the books to carry.
- Seperate I-card and library cards for students and teachers.
- Full time librarian and adequate library periods.